Friday, July 17, 2020

Chapter Three: Time To Go Home

 Hello and welcome back to the Tsarina Alphabetacy.
In the previous chapter, we saw the birth of twins Arkady and Anzhelika, as well as multiple birthdays that came way too soon.
When we last left off, Siya had gone to visit Cristian without the knowledge of her family.
Note: I will be sprinkling in some Russian here and there. Most of the words should be clear through context, but if anything isn't clear, or if I got something wrong, please let me know.
This chapter will also be a bit shorter than usual, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

 Joe: "Are you sure she didn't say anything else? A name, or even what part of town her friend lives in?"
Zell: "She just asked me to take her homework for her and left. I promise she didn't say anything else. I'm sorry, Dad."
Joe: "It's alright, sweetie. It's not your fault."
Zell: "Is...is Siya going to be okay?"
Joe: "I'm sure she's fine. I'm going to go find her and bring her home."
Zell: "Promise?"
Joe: "I promise."
 Joe: "Siya! Siya! Anastasiya Tsarina! Can you hear me? Where are you?"
 Joe: "Have you seen a little girl around here? Long brown hair, green eyes, tan skin?"
Melissa: "I don't think so. I'm sorry."
Joe: "Are you sure? She'd be wearing a blue shirt with sunflowers on it and brown pants...or she might have her sweater on. A brown sweater with a reindeer pattern?"
Melissa: "No, I'm sorry. I hope you find her."
Joe: "Yeah...me too."
 Sophia: "She hasn't mentioned any friends to you? At all?"
Methuselah: "I apologize, Gospozha. The printessa has not told me of any peers. With her just starting school, I have only seen or heard of her being friendly with her siblings."
Ark: "Hi, Mrs. Ramirez. I go to school with your daughter, Tessa. Did she bring a friend home with her today?"
Lisa Ramirez: "No, young man. Tessa came alone alone. Why do you ask?"
Ark: "My sister went to a friend's house, but we're not sure which one. If you see her, could you call us? Her name is Siya."
Lisa: "Of course, dear. I'll let you know right away if she turns up."
Ark: "Okay. Thank you."
 Joe: "She has long brown hair, pulled up to keep it out of her face. Green eyes. And...and..."
Malcolm: "I'm sorry, Mr. Tsarina, but I haven't seen any children at all tonight."
Joe: "Oh...okay..."
Malcolm: sigh "Look, I own a lot of the businesses around here. She's probably in or near one of them. I'll call all my employees and have them keep a look out for her. If she's spotted, I'll have them contact you right away. Just write down her description for me."
Joe: "Oh my god, thank you. Yes, please. Here you go. Her description and my number. Thank you so much."
 Ark: "Ugh, I don't think I can eat anything. I'm so scared."
Zell: "Me too. I can't stop thinking about Siya. Dad promised that he'd bring her home and that she's okay, but what if she isn't? What if she's hurt or...or..."
Ark: "No. Don't say it."
Zell: "What if she's dead?"
Ark: "I told you not to say it! Siya isn't hurt or...or...or anything else! She isn't!"
Zell: "You're right. Siya is okay, and Dad will bring her home soon."
Ark: "That's right! Now, let's finish dinner. Everything is okay, so there's no reason we can't eat."
Zell: "Okay."
 Sophia: "Why aren't they back yet? Captain, please tell me if Siya is okay."
I can't tell you much, but she isn't hurt.
Sophia: "Thank god. Why can't you tell me more? Can't you do something? Can't you bring her home?"
Remember when I told you that there are things outside of my jurisdiction? This is one of them. I don't have control here.
Sophia: "Then what good are you?! What's the point in you even being here if you can't help us when we need it?! Cyka blyat!"
Normally, I'd tell you off for language like that, but you're not entirely wrong. Look, there's really not much that I can do here, but I'll try. I can't make any promises, but I'll do what I can to set Siya on her way home.
Sophia: "Good."
 Okay. Here we go. I can do this.
A single message should be enough.
Focus.
It's late. Time to go home.
It's late. Time to go home.
It's late. Time to go home.
 IT'S LATE. TIME TO GO HOME.
IT'S LATE. TIME TO GO HOME.
Cristian: "It's late. Time to go home."
Siya: "Okay, Mr. Cristian. Bye bye."
Cristian: "Goodbye, Siya."
 Siya: "Mr. Cristian was right. It's so late! I hope Mom and Dad aren't too mad at me for being out so long."
Joe: "Siya!"
 Joe: "Oh my god, Siya! Where have you been?"
Siya: "Ow! You're hugging too tight!"
Joe: "I'm sorry, sweetie. We've been so worried about you. What happened??"
Siya: "I'm sorry, daddy. I didn't mean to be at Mr...my  friend's house for so long."
Joe: "What friend? Where were you? Tell me right now, young lady."
Siya: "I can't. I'm sorry. I promised."
Joe: "Go inside and talk to your mother. You have to tell us where you were."
 Joe: "SOPHIA!! SIYA'S HOME!!"
 Sophia: "What were you thinking! Your father and I have been worried sick! Your father walked all over the village, and even went through Downtown and Bluewater looking for you. Your brother and sister could barely eat! Anzhelika was scared that you were hurt and it was her fault for not knowing where you went! How could you not call us and let us know where you were? How can you stand there right now and refuse to tell us?"
Sophia: crying "I'm sorry, mommy. I-I didn't mean to scare anyone." hiccup "He said I couldn't tell you because he was really mean to you once and-and didn't know how to say sorry but he wanted to meet me because-" sob "-because you were like family but he was scared you'd say no so it had to be a secret." sob "I'm so sorry! I didn't know I'd be gone so long or that it was late and I don't want Zell to be scared for me or feel bad. I'm so sorry, mommy. Please don't hate me!"
Sophia: "I could never hate you. You're my little girl and there's nothing you could ever do that would make me hate me you. W-was it Cristian? Cristian Morokov? Was that who you went to visit?"
Siya: sniff "Yes, mommy."
Sophia: "Okay. It's...it's late, sweetie. Go on to bed, okay? I love you."
Siya: "Okay. I love you, too."
 Siya: "I'm sorr-sorry. I didn't mean to do anything bad. Plea-please don't ha-hate me!"
Joe: "Shhh. It's okay, Siya. No one hates you. You know that we all love you very much. We were just scared, that's all."
Siya: "Pr-promise?"
Joe: "I promise. Now, it's been a long day, and you have school tomorrow, so let's get you in bed, okay?"
Siya: "Okay, daddy. I love you."
Joe: "I love you, too. Sweet dreams."
Siya: "Dream sweet."
 Ugh....
I don't think I'll be able to do anything like that for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter Five: The Promise

Welcome back to the Tsarina Legacy! In the previous chapter, all of the kids became teenagers, and showed off how well Sophia and Joe'...